Sorry, I do not have a proper blog post. It has been quite a busy week for me. I just want to say for those readers living in the U.S., the inauguration of our * president is coming up. If you’re happy with the new president, then that’s good, but if you’re like me (nervous), that’s okay.
For the nervous ones, here are quotations to keep you from despair.
- “Infuse your life with action. Don’t wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen… yourself, right now, right down here on Earth.~ Bradley Whitford
- “We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.” ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.”~ George S. Patton
- “Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her: but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game.”~ Voltaire
- “God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.”~ Reinhold Niebuhr
Au revoir, my readers! I’ll have a better post next week!
By White House photo by Paul Morse [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons